Sandia National Laboratories Manager, Strategic Pipeline & Onboarding Programs in Albuquerque, New Mexico
Are you an exceptional and enthusiastic individual passionate about Human Resources? We want you to join our team! We are seeking a highly motivated Manager, for Employment, Staffing, and Recruiting in Sandia’s Talent Acquisition Center of Expertise to lead the Strategic Pipeline & Onboarding Programs Department.
On any given day, you may be called on to:
- Lead Sandia’s New Employee Orientation and Onboarding programs in partnership with HR colleagues and customers to build an experience for new hires that sets them on a positive trajectory for their career at Sandia.
- Provide strategic direction and oversight of Sandia’s Strategic Pipeline Programs, which includes our Student Internship and University-based Recruiting Programs that serve to sustain the future talent needs of Sandia.
- Deliver customer value by recognizing customer needs and developing, implementing, and maintaining processes and team capabilities that enable the diverse needs of our unique Mission.
- Develop the effectiveness of program policies and processes to continuously improve and simplify processes and increase return on investment.
- Bachelor's, Master's, or PhD in a relevant discipline plus eight years of relevant experience; or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
- Experience with hiring and recruiting processes
- Experience customer relations / support
- Experience leading change initiatives
- Master's Degree in business, human resources or other business-related degree
- 5 years’ experience supervising or managing teams.
- 2 years proven leadership experience
- Experience with PeopleSoft hiring systems or other HRIS systems
- Experience with technical recruiting and hiring
- SPHR/SHRM-SCP certification.
Our team is responsible for leading the strategic pipeline programs for the Labs and ensuring effective onboarding of new employees.
Sandia National Laboratories is the nation’s premier science and engineering lab for national security and technology innovation, with teams of specialists focused on cutting-edge work in a broad array of areas. Some of the main reasons we love our jobs:
- Challenging work withamazingimpact that contributes to security, peace, and freedom worldwide
- Extraordinary co-workers
- Some of the best tools, equipment, and research facilities in the world
- Career advancement and enrichment opportunities
- Flexible schedules, generous vacations,strongmedical and other benefits, competitive 401k, learning opportunities, relocation assistance and amenities aimed at creating a solid work/life balance*
World-changing technologies. Life-changing careers. Learn more about Sandia at: http://www.sandia.gov
*These benefits vary by job classification.
Position requires a Department of Energy (DOE)-granted L-level security clearance.
Sandia is required by DOE directive to conduct a pre-employment drug testing, and a pre-employment background review that includes personal reference checks, law enforcement record and credit checks, and employment and education verifications. Applicants for employment must be able to obtain and maintain a DOE L-level security clearance, which requires U.S. citizenship.
Applicants offered employment with Sandia are subject to a federal background investigation to meet the requirements for access to classified information or matter if the duties of the position require a DOE security clearance. Substance abuse or illegal drug use, falsification of information, criminal activity, serious misconduct or other indicators of untrustworthiness can cause a clearance to be denied or terminated by the DOE, rendering the inability to perform the duties assigned and resulting in termination of employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.