Sandia National Laboratories Intern- Supply Chain Systems Technical Undergraduate Year Round in Albuquerque, New Mexico
We are seeking an Intern Year Round - Technical Undergrad
On any given day, you may be called on to:
- Work in teams to support gathering requirements, configuration, development, testing, and operations and maintenance activities of enterprise applications
- Team with others to support Sandia's mission by adding value, improving operations, offering innovative solutions and appropriately managing risk for the corporation
You bring the confidence and skills to be eligible for the job by meeting these minimum requirements:
- Currently attending and enrolled full time in an accredited undergraduate program
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0/4.0
- Ability to work up to 25 hours per week during the academic year, and up to 40 hours per week during the summer
- U.S. citizenship
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, or related field
- GPA of at least 3.5 out of 4.0
- Experience with SQL
- Familiarity with object oriented programming and software testing concepts
- Excellent people skills with demonstrated ability to perform effectively in a teaming environment
Organization 10746 provides quality software solutions in support of Sandia's Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Enterprise system services. Our focus is on providing value based enterprise solution that enable our customers to meet Sandia's mission.
Sandia National Laboratories is the nation’s premier science and engineering lab for national security and technology innovation, with teams of specialists focused on cutting-edge work in a broad array of areas. Some of the main reasons we love our jobs:
- Challenging work withamazingimpact that contributes to security, peace, and freedom worldwide
- Extraordinary co-workers
- Some of the best tools, equipment, and research facilities in the world
- Career advancement and enrichment opportunities
- Flexible schedules, generous vacations,strongmedical and other benefits, competitive 401k, learning opportunities, relocation assistance and amenities aimed at creating a solid work/life balance*
World-changing technologies. Life-changing careers. Learn more about Sandia at: http://www.sandia.gov
*These benefits vary by job classification.
Sandia is required by DOE to conduct a pre-employment drug test and background review that includes checks of personal references, credit, law enforcement records, and employment/education verifications. Applicants for employment need to be able to obtain and maintain a DOE Q-level security clearance, which requires U.S. citizenship. If you hold more than one citizenship (i.e., of the U.S. and another country), your ability to obtain a security clearance may be impacted.
Applicants offered employment with Sandia are subject to a federal background investigation to meet the requirements for access to classified information or matter if the duties of the position require a DOE security clearance. Substance abuse or illegal drug use, falsification of information, criminal activity, serious misconduct or other indicators of untrustworthiness can cause a clearance to be denied or terminated by DOE, resulting in the inability to perform the duties assigned and subsequent termination of employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status and any other protected class under state or federal law.