Sandia National Laboratories Facilities Technologist (Experienced) in Albuquerque, New Mexico
We are seeking a Facilities Technologist
On any given day, you may be called on to:
- Lead and schedule activities associated with Maintenance Service Contracts as an SDR, by administering multiple service contracts, coordination with procurement, suppliers, operations engineers, and contract personnel
- Prepare statements of work, schedules, and contract provisions, manage supplier performance issues, participate and contribute in contract team reviews and meetings, evaluate technical proposals and approve contractor performance documents.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Engineering Technology from accredited university.
- Demonstrated experience with technical and administrative contract processes, such as work planning and control, engineered safety, project scheduling and contract development and enforcement.
Good customer service skills.
- Proficient in communicating both verbally and in writing.
- Experience using MAXIMO or similar software system.
- Good teamwork skills.
The Maintenance Support Organization provides expertise to the FMOC maintenance organization in the areas of Work Planning & Scheduling; Request Desk Operations; Maintenance Warehouse Operations; Service Contracts (specialty/contracted maintenance work) Administration; and Maintenance Reliability, Engineering, & Measurement.
Sandia National Laboratories is the nation’s premier science and engineering lab for national security and technology innovation, with teams of specialists focused on cutting-edge work in a broad array of areas. Some of the main reasons we love our jobs:
- Challenging work withamazingimpact that contributes to security, peace, and freedom worldwide
- Extraordinary co-workers
- Some of the best tools, equipment, and research facilities in the world
- Career advancement and enrichment opportunities
- Flexible schedules, generous vacations,strongmedical and other benefits, competitive 401k, learning opportunities, relocation assistance and amenities aimed at creating a solid work/life balance*
World-changing technologies. Life-changing careers. Learn more about Sandia at: http://www.sandia.gov
*These benefits vary by job classification.
Position requires a Department of Energy (DOE)-granted L-level security clearance.
Sandia is required by DOE directive to conduct a pre-employment drug testing, and a pre-employment background review that includes personal reference checks, law enforcement record and credit checks, and employment and education verifications. Applicants for employment must be able to obtain and maintain a DOE L-level security clearance, which requires U.S. citizenship.
Applicants offered employment with Sandia are subject to a federal background investigation to meet the requirements for access to classified information or matter if the duties of the position require a DOE security clearance. Substance abuse or illegal drug use, falsification of information, criminal activity, serious misconduct or other indicators of untrustworthiness can cause a clearance to be denied or terminated by the DOE, rendering the inability to perform the duties assigned and resulting in termination of employment.
Equal opportunity employer/Disability/Vet/GLBT